Pages

Thursday 22 February 2018

Butterflies

Hi! I recently bought a new butterfly die, and this is my first try at using it. I made the background with Distress oxides and Glimmer Mist, and cut a few extra butterflies from it to add to the front of the card. I stamped the sentiment, and added gems to the butterflies. I'm not sure if you can tell from the photos, but the background is very shimmery.




I'm entering this one in the following challenges:

Addicted to Stamps:
AAA Cards:
HLS Dies:


Ingredients:
Memory Box die; Butterfly Swell
'Birthday Wishes' sentiment from Woodware 'Daisy Panel'
Distress Oxides: Picked Raspberry, Spiced Marmalade, Candied Apple, Salty Ocean
Glimmer Mist: Iridescent Gold


5 comments:

Cardsbymaaike said...

very striking card and colors. Thank you for playing at AAA cards

Jane said...

How beautiful is your card. Love the split front withe gorgeous colours peeping through. Thanks for playing along with the AAA Cards current challenge.

https://bharatinayudu.com/ said...

Awesome design. I love how the butterflies connect the white panel. And the burst of color all around makes the card design so eye catching. Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards challenge. Hugs - Bharati

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Gorgeous butterfly card..love the oxide background...Thank you so much for joining us at Happy Little Stampers - Anything goes with dies challenge . Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal

Debbie said...

think I will have to get this die at some point - love it - jealous