Pages

Tuesday 10 October 2017

Wishing You Some Magic

Hi! Here are a couple of quick CAS cards I made. I coloured the wings with inks and a water brush. I added some shimmer to the moon with a Wink of Stella pen, although I'm not sure you can see it in the photos. I added Glimmer Dust to the fairy's wings and to the stars.




I'm entering this one in the following challenges:

CAS(E) This Sketch:

Pink Gem: 'Birthday'
Crafts Galore Encore: 'Anything Goes'





I'm entering this one in the following challenges:

CAS-ual Fridays:
Corrosive Challenge: 'Anything Goes'


Ingredients:
Lavinia stamp: Moon Fairy
Adirondack Inks: Purple Twilight, Denim, Butterscotch
Glamour Dust
Wink of Stella pen: Clear

6 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very pretty thanks for playing at agoac

Leigh Penner said...

Super sweet take on the sketch!

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous CAS card. Thank you for joining us at Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog for the current challenge which is always Anything Goes. The sponsor is Rick St Dennis. Hugs Jackie DT

Debbie said...

omg I love this Jenny

The Red Mullet Band said...

Great CAS I love it!!!!
Thanks for joining us at Corrosive Challenge Blog.
Ana Isabel DT Coordinator

Michelle Lupton said...

Gorgeous CAS card! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays challenge :)