Pages

Thursday 14 September 2017

New Stamp Set!

Hiya! Here's a card I made with a stamp set my lovely Aunt sent to me a few days ago :)  I stamped the tree, leaves in green, and then the flowers. There's an individual leaf stamp which I used to add red and orange leaves to the tree, then some red, orange and green leaves to the ground. I used ink dusters and torn scrap paper as a mask to create the hills.




I'm entering this one in the following challenges:

Always Fun: 'Create a Scene'
Addicted to Stamps: 'Clean and Simple'
Your Next Stamp:
Craft for the Craic: 'Autumnal Coloured Project'
Sketch Saturday:


Ingredients:
Cardmaking and Papercraft stamp set: 'For All Seasons'
'Birthday Wishes' sentiment from Woodware 'Daisy Panel'
Adirondack Inks: Espresso, Butterscotch, Cranberry, Meadow
Artistry Ink: Rusticana



4 comments:

Liz said...

Beautiful CAS card, love the design with all the different coloured leaves/flowers. xx

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Such a pretty card, the perfect way to pull in all the colors from the YNS Challenge. Thanks for joining in the fun!

Inkyfingers said...

What a pretty scene and I love the autumnal feel.
Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM and I hope you will play along with us again soon.
Hugs
Carol x

Nandini said...

Super gorgeous card. Love the pretty colors of the leaves. Thank you for joining us at the ATSM challenges. Hope to see you again soon. Nandini, DT